I have missed youuuuuuu!
I know I’ve been MIA for quite some time. My apologies. I have just been swamped with…life in general. And furthermore, I don’t like to post without being inspired so sometimes I have to go AWOL in order to collect myself and experiences to even have something to talk about. Ya catch my drift? Anyway.
Here are some updates:
1.I got my results from my doctor’s visit. I am officially anemic. I feel anemic. So I’m trying to do a better job of taking my vitamins, including my Iron tablets 🙂
2. My madre got a new car. Her name is Mona Lisa. She’s a bad chick 😉
3. I got a new laptop! I name almost everything I have. I haven’t decided on a name. The only thing I came up with is Rosie….but I’m not exactly sold on it. Any suggestions?
4.I failed at BHM but I’ve decided to continue those episodes throughout the year because I don’t know about you, but I’m black everyday- not just in February.
5. My skin is freaking out, again. Hormones suck harder than a turbo vacuum.
6. I am absolutely positively obsessed with instagram. Follow me @kaishalittle10 🙂
7. Since I have a little more swanky editing program now, I hope to plow out the YT videos and get the channel popping.
8. I am doing really freaking well in school and it feels good.
9. I am a junky person and have to force myself to be organized. I am a man.
10. Coconut water is my friend. I’m trying to ween myself off the guava infused coconut water and get back to the regular. I hear it also helps with the skin so fingers crossed!