I have missed youuuuuuu!
I know I’ve been MIA for quite some time. My apologies. I have just been swamped with…life in general. And furthermore, I don’t like to post without being inspired so sometimes I have to go AWOL in order to collect myself and experiences to even have something to talk about. Ya catch my drift? Anyway.
Here are some updates:
1.I got my results from my doctor’s visit. I am officially anemic. I feel anemic. So I’m trying to do a better job of taking my vitamins, including my Iron tablets 🙂
2. My madre got a new car. Her name is Mona Lisa. She’s a bad chick 😉
3. I got a new laptop! I name almost everything I have. I haven’t decided on a name. The only thing I came up with is Rosie….but I’m not exactly sold on it. Any suggestions?
4.I failed at BHM but I’ve decided to continue those episodes throughout the year because I don’t know about you, but I’m black everyday- not just in February.
5. My skin is freaking out, again. Hormones suck harder than a turbo vacuum.
6. I am absolutely positively obsessed with instagram. Follow me @kaishalittle10 🙂
7. Since I have a little more swanky editing program now, I hope to plow out the YT videos and get the channel popping.
8. I am doing really freaking well in school and it feels good.
9. I am a junky person and have to force myself to be organized. I am a man.
10. Coconut water is my friend. I’m trying to ween myself off the guava infused coconut water and get back to the regular. I hear it also helps with the skin so fingers crossed!
4 thoughts on “Sorry for the wait ;)”
i love your blogs! they make me smile. 🙂
Sooo cute just checking out peoples blogs just started my own! 🙂 Just so you know adult acne a lot of people have and stress can be a huge factor with that. Sounds like you have a lot of stress 🙂 Much love. And I enjoy your cute blog!
Thanks for stopping by!
I’m actually not a stress-er at all! I don’t even stay up all night studying for finals lol. I have just been dealing with it since my senior year in high school.
No I totally understand in high school I struggled with it into college years thats actually what got me loving Mary Kay products because I had tried proactive, murad, tetrocycline all sorts of acne treatments none of them worked for the long haul and Mary Kay Timewise skin care actually cleared up my skin and has kept it pretty clear except for around that time of the month and if I catch it right I use a blemish toner and I won’t even break out then 🙂 Anyway I totally understand and I feel your pain