1. My personality type is INFJ. Apparently, we only make up 1-3% of the population. I read my profile. My whole life makes sense now. Kidding. Kinda.
2. I like venison. Wild.
3. I really really really like working with teenagers. They’re in such an awkward stage, and I feel led to help them through it. Well, and to help them realize that things aren’t as big a deal as they seem.
4. You would think that with all the communicating we do all day people would have a better grip on the English language. Especially people with degrees. Not so much.
5. I have an addiction to sweet potatoes.
6. I want a a spiralizer, and I want to make spaghetti out of zucchini with it.
7. I don’t say this because I’m a woman and like men, but I find men, as a whole, to be generally more attractive than women. I don’t know if that makes sense. I also don’t care.
8. I’m kind of over pink. Except nail polish.
9. I still hate doing my hair. I thought this would change with time, but it hasn’t. On any given Sunday you can catch me with the same three styles: top knot (rockin’ it since the 1st grade. Check my yearbook, boo boo), fro, or puff. Placement may change. Textures may differ. Concepts remain the same.
We survived January! Time flies 🙂
My pics from the last day of January:
Happy February! There are a lot of celebrations in my family this month. 🙂