I posted this makeup look on Instagram (kaishalittle10) a while back and got a lot off accolades and inquiries about it, so I decided to put it on the blog. I know, I was asked for a tutorial, but I feel there’s plenty of makeup videos on YouTube already, so my help isn’t needed lol!
I wanted to do something colorful and cheery! Plus, purple is my favorite color, and my lips are pretty much my favorite part of my face. It was only fitting 😉
Enjoy the gallery. The info will be listed below.
Brows: Lined with Maybelline pencil in medium brown. Outlined w concealer for a clean look.
1. Primed w creme concealer (Mac Studio Finish NW 40)
2. Lid colored with NYX Jumbo eye pencils from inner corner to outer in this order: Milk 604, Rocky Mountain Green 624A, Cobalt 627.
3. Blend with finger.
4. BH Cosmetics 120 Palette from inner corner to outer in this order: (any shade of) yellow, green, blue, purple. BLEND.
5. Lined upper lash line and bottom water line with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.
6. Lined lower lash line with NYX Cobalt jumbo eye pencil and set w blue eye shadow.
7. L’oreal carbon black mascara. Top and bottom.
8. Ardell Lashes in Whispies (I think).
1. Under eyes concealed w MAC Studio Fix concealer in NC 50 (I believe).
2. MAC Studio FIx Fluid foundation in NC 50 using stippling brush.
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural in Dark as setting powder (this is usually all I wear, but I add the extra layers when I go somewhere or when I do a real BEAT).
4. MAC powder blush in Fever on the apples of the cheeks.
5. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster as a highlight.
1. Lined and filled with MAC lip pencil in Currant.
2. Filled with Covergirl lipstick in Embrace 335.
3. Topped with Covergirl lipstick Divine 330.
Sheesh, that was a mouthful. Hope this helps anyone who had/has questions, or who was looking for something fun.
Of course, you can add or skip steps to your liking. 🙂